The premier dinosaur magazine from Japan! The Dino Press periodical series was published in 2000 - 2002. Contains information about dinosaurs, pterosaurs, marine reptiles, and a variety of extinct animals from past geologic time periods. Well-known paleontologists, illustrators, and sculptors from all over the world contributed to Dino Press with their latest and interesting reports, theories, paintings, photos, and other work relevant to the scope of the magazine.
Beautiful and in-depth. Written in Japanese, with an accompanying B/W transcript of the text in English (including caption and figure descriptions).
The contents of this issue:
- One Dead Reptile: The Death and Resurrection of a Carnivorous Dinosaur in Dinosaur National Monument by Dan Chure, Ph.D.
- Visiting Aquamarine Fukushima by Jun Tsuzaki
- Birds Are Dinosaurs or NOT? <Part 1> The First Feathers by Gerard Gierlinski
- A Hundred Episodes on Ancient Animals Part 2: \'Sabertooth Tigers\' by Shinobu Matsumura
- Fossil Expo - Denver 2000 by Neal Larson
- Looking for \'Monsters\' in Burgess Shale by Kyoichi Sasazawa
- Life Restoration of the Head and Neck of Jobaria tiguidensis by Gary Staab
- Dinosaurs from South America by J.F. Bonaparte
- Prehistoric Times Magazine: The PT Story by Mike Fredericks
- Talking with Dinosaurs: An Artist Works on Disney's Dinosaur! by Mark Hallett
- Birds Are Dinosaurs or NOT? <Part 2> Special Report from SAPE by Ryuichi Kaneko
- Dinosaurs 2001 Column 1: Charonosaurus by George Olshevsky
- The Discovery of Gondwanatitian faustoi, a New Sauropod Dinosaur from Brazil by Alexander Willhelm Armin Kellner & Sergio Alex Kugland de Azevedo
- 100 years of Dinosaur Study in China by Dong Zhiming
- Society of Vertebrate Paleontology Meeting. Hotel Fiesta Americana, Mexico City 2000 An informal overlook of a remarkable event by Luis Rey