This kit has been designed to help introduce you to the state-of -the-art chemistry of PALEO-BOND™.
- One 2 oz. bottle - PB 002 Penetrant and Stabilizer (2 cps)
- One 1 oz. bottle - PB 40 Adhesive (40cps)
- One 1 oz. bottle - PB 100 Adhesive (100 cps)
- One 1 oz. bottle - PB 750 Adhesive (750 cps)
- One 1 oz. bottle - PB 1500 Adhesive (1500 cps)
- One 20 gram tube - PB 4540 Jurassic Gel (80,000 cps)
- One 6 oz. aerosol - PB 304 Aerosol Activator
(non ozone depleting propellant)
- One 2 oz. Tube -PB Paleo Poxy
PENETRANT AND STABILIZER PB 002:
This is the workhorse of the Paleo Bond family. It is a primer for other adhesives in the series. It penetrates deep into the vascular system of a fossil bone. It fills micro cracks, strengthening the entire fossil structure. It captures punky weak fossil material and hardens it in minutes. This will become your favorite adhesive tool!
ADHESIVES PB40, PB100, PB750, PB1500 AND JURASSIC GEL 4540:
These are the high strength adhesives used to bond fossils back together. Each adhesive has a different thickness (viscosity/centipoises); the higher the number, the thicker the adhesive. You need a strong adhesive to make up the difference of error between the two opposing surfaces you intend to bond together. The gel adhesive was designed to bridge serious gaps where you need serious strength. Whichever adhesive you choose, you will acquire your favorites for future use.
AEROSOL ACTIVATOR PB 304:
Speeds up the hardening of all PALEO-BOND™ adhesives.
Because this kit contains an aerosol can, it can only be shipped via US Mail Parcel Post (surface) or UPS Ground. If you are ordering other products and wish to choose a different shipping option for those items, please order this product separately.
Can NOT be shipped outside the "lower 48" states in the U.S.