Framed display posters with stands, specifically designed to complement our KELSEY Triceratops fossil replicas, making a complete exhibit.
The posters are printed 'on-demand' in-house at BHI on our high-quality, seven-color, photographic large format printer. They are exhibit quality, not a halftoned, mass-produced poster.
- Raw Display Posters
- Ink - Pigment-based Epson Ultrachrome Finish
- Paper - Semi-gloss 'Luster' finish photographic
- Print Life - Estimated 67 years of color stability under glass
- Surface of print must not be touched or wetted
- Should be placed under a protective 'glass' surface
- Not for display in direct sunlight or high temperatures
- Materials: Matte black (satin finish) anodized aluminum
- Covering - 1/8" Acrylic plexiglass
- Backing - 1/4" Foam core
- Custom-built Stand
- Satin black finish
- Welded 1" square light guage steel
- Not designed for leaning upon by viewer
BHI also licenses the posters' individual photos and illustrations as electronic files for inclusion in your custom KELSEY Triceratops
exhibit compositions. Alternatively, the posters' content can be adjusted to fit your KELSEY Triceratops
exhibit by BHI (fees applicable). Contact our media department
for more details.