Display poster, with optional framing and stand, specifically designed to complement our STAN T. rex fossil replica skeleton exhibits. It describes the skull of STAN and gives insight into the skull's elements and injuries. Companion posters, describing STAN's skeleton and excavation, make a complete and informative STAN skeleton exhibit.
This poster is printed 'on-demand' in-house at BHI on our high-quality, seven-color, photographic large format printer. It is exhibit quality, not a halftoned, mass-produced poster.
- Raw Display Poster
- Ink - Pigment-based Epson Ultrachrome Finish
- Paper - Semi-gloss 'Luster' finish photographic
- Print Life - Estimated 67 years of color stability under glass
- Surface of print must not be touched or wetted
- Should be placed under a protective 'glass' surface
- Not for display in direct sunlight or high temperatures
- Framed Display Poster
- Materials: Frame - Matte black (satin finish) anodized aluminum
- Covering - 1/8" Acrylic plexiglass
- Backing - 1/4" Foam core
- Optional Custom-built Stand
- Satin black finish
- Welded 1" square light guage steel
- Not designed for leaning upon by viewer
BHI also licenses the poster's individual photos and illustrations as electronic files for inclusion in your custom STAN T. rex exhibit compositions. Alternatively, the poster's content can be adjusted to fit your STAN T. rex exhibit by BHI (fees applicable). Contact our media department for more details.