Framed display posters with stands, specifically designed to complement our Gorgosaurus sp. fossil replica skeleton, making a complete exhibit. It describes work on and the skeleton of the Gorgosaurus.
These posters are printed 'on-demand' in-house at BHI on our high-quality, seven-color, photographic large format printer. They are exhibit quality, not a halftoned, mass-produced poster.
- Raw Display Poster
- Ink - Pigment-based Epson Ultrachrome Finish
- Paper - Semi-gloss 'Luster' finish photographic
- Print Life - Estimated 67 years of color stability under glass
- Surface of print must not be touched or wetted
- Should be placed under a protective 'glass' surface
- Not for display in direct sunlight or high temperatures
- Framed Display Poster
- Materials: Frame - Matte black (satin finish) anodized aluminum
- Covering - 1/8" Acrylic plexiglass
- Backing - 1/4" Foam core
- Optional Custom-built Stand
- Satin black finish
- Welded 1" square light guage steel
- Not designed for leaning upon by viewer
BHI also licenses the poster's individual photos and illustrations as electronic files for inclusion in your custom Gorgosaurus sp. exhibit compositions. Alternatively, the poster's content can be adjusted to fit your exhibit by BHI (fees applicable). Contact our media department for more details.